SOLD Air cleaner - media blasted and primered. ready for paint. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jvincig01

SILVER Star
Threads
I bought this air cleaner but dont need it after all. I had it media blasted and primered. Pretty sure it fits 69 to 71 carbs. You can see some pin holes in the bottom. You can also see some of the pitting on the top which is normal for some of these old cleaners. All rust is history now.

It come with a fancy new oem air cleaner washer and stainless wing nut (pictured). Engine mounting bracket not included :)

Asking $100 + $30 to ship.

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG
IMG_1210.JPG

I think I priced this too high.

Dropping to $80 plus shipping

Hey Vince, I'm in the market for this now that I found my original SD40 carb for my '67. Would this fit? Not having seen one up close, I'm trying to figure if ours should have the nozzle or not. And I assume this is a 'dry' not 'oil' one. And how are the mounting bolts on this one? Got a picture?
Sure have learned a lot on this journey

Thanks
Brian

Sub’d

Josh’s air cleaner is a 2bbl.

I have a 1bbl, paper element air cleaner with bracket.

Just saw this post so sorry for the late reply. This had a paper filter in it but I do not know much more about it. @65swb45 , does it matter that its a 2bbl? I thought 69-74 were the same but I will admit I do not know much about air cleaners :)

Josh

The mouth of the one barrel is literally half the size of the two barrel.

Josh

Call me if you still have this. I’m interested.

Josh

Call me if you still have this. I’m interested.

Hi Mark,

Still avail. I’m out and about today but will be home late this afternoon. Will give you a call around then.

Josh

Josh

I turned the answering machine at 6pm, when my wife and I came back from dinner to pick up Monday’s shipping. The machine will be off now until Friday when I return from the desert.

If it’s meant to be, we will talk when I return.

Sold. Another one going for sale shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom