After market fuse block (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I'm re wiring my shell of a fj40 and looking for ideas of where you may have put a new fuse block. I was thinking in the glove box because it would be concealed well, but think it might be a pain to get at also.
Thanks in advance

glove box or just plain under it .. if you don't have factory AC or plans to do it .. there is plenty space down there ..

this guy do beauty stuff .. ( fuse / relay boxes )

HOME

Please do not put any electrical in your glove box. It took me hours and hours to remove ALL of my fuse panels and relays from my glove box. I thought it was a good idea but it isn't. It just isn't necessary with all the space we have under the dash and above our foot space. Here is a pic of my new fuse panel project, (before completion) just beneath the glove box. The picture is from a lower angle. When seated the bottom is just visible. It helps not having the stock heater ducting as per the modified heater situation.
panel 2017.jpg

I just stuffed my 22 circuit universal speedway on the side of the glovebox tucked up/under the dash. Bolts are accessible reaching into glove box on then on that left side piece of sheetmetal. I would've considered the bottom of the glovebox as the above poster but I mounted my engine ECU there.

Going to mount it this weekend. My last one I mounted right in the center above the trans hump but I'll take some time to map it out best. We'll see what happens.

I put mine in a less conventional spot (I have a small fusebox for EFI... megasquirt and wideband are in the glovebox... it was messy).

Most will hate this, works great for me.

Screen pivots, easy to see and access.

20170429_074859.jpg

20170429_193705.jpg

20170401_172751.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom