SOLD Adair, Okla. - Early FJ40 windshield wiper motor parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Everything in both photos included. Forgot to put the brush plate in original photo. All parts are in good condition and motor works on all speeds ( if you have a good switch). All for $175.00 and I will pay shipping costs to all 50 USA states. No international shipping. Everything here but the housing. These are all driver side parts. No passenger side parts included or available.
20211208_195450.jpg
20211208_223717.jpg

Last edited:

From other thread:​

“Adair, Okla. - Complete windshield wiper motor parts for rebuild. Good used working condition and include all gearbox parts and motor.”​

I have a 4 bay shop stacked with fj40 parts. It's hard to know where to start but I have. Been selling 40 parts on ebay for years. I have a lot of happy customers (all of them) and hope to do as well here at ih8mud. I will likely also buy parts from the forum as I need them. I own 4 Cruisers including the FJ40 chassis Triump Spitfire in my avatar. New here. But not new to fj40 used part sales. I hope to fit in, sell parts AND make friends here. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Last edited:

From other thread:​

“Adair, Okla. - Complete windshield wiper motor parts for rebuild. Good used working condition and include all gearbox parts and motor.”​

I had a cracked and broken housing. I took entire working parts to hopefully save someone the usual $350 cost of a wiper assembly. I could no way bring myself to just toss such hard to find parts. If your wiper assembly quit working these parts will repair it. Wish my housing was not busted... but here we are.

20211208_223717.jpg
This brush set is included in the windshield wiper parts I have listed. Remember... I am new to ih8mud software and how to use it. Sorry for the error.

Sent you a PM on these parts. I rebuild this assemblies so I could use them.
Your USPS tracking #:
9505 5141 7201 1343 1549 93

Your package is on the way! I appreciate your business, correspondence and friendship. Stay in touch! And have a Merry Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom