Ace Overland T-Shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.aceoverland.com
Starting a new (final) thread, that will serve as a hub for all our new releases and restock updates. Be sure to subscribe, and stay up to date on the latest gear drops! Give us a follow on social media if you're not already. New stuff coming down the pipeline regularly.

Use code IH8MUD for 10% off your order! Thank you to everyone that's showed their support through the years, bought a shirt or decal!

www.aceoverland.com

www.instagram.com/aceoverland

www.facebook.com/aceoverland

Last edited:
This is our newest - and first 80 Series design! Let us know what you think!

Fabric-Square-GREEN.jpg

Front WEB.png

Back WEB.png

"This is not a car." Decal Back in Stock - Bigger and Better!

This Is Not A Car WEB.png

C3A164FD-F8DB-4D43-9992-6BCCF875D3BE.JPG

I really like the “Well Equipped” shirt. However, reading that it’s a slightly fitted shirt has me hesitant on what size to order. Normally I wear XL shirts but think 2XL might be too big. Anyone order any of their shirts yet?

Hey! Thanks for your interest! Most of our shirts are a cotton/polyester blend (60% cotton, 40% polyester) This blend keeps shrinking to a minimum, and it pretty true to size. If you wear an XL, I would order an XL, with the caveat that it is slightly slimmer than something like a tubular constructed Hanes or Gildan T-shirt due to the side seam, creating a more fitted look and feel.

With that said, the 80 series shirt “Well Equipped” is on a 100% Cotton T-shirt. If you wash on hot, and dry on high heat, it will likely shrink some, due to 100% cotton construction.

Ultimately, order what size you think you’d be most comfortable in, and if it doesn’t work - reach out and we will get you another size if it’s in stock! I want you to be satisfied, and enjoy wearing our apparel.

Here is a size chart as well, to assist and getting you the right size!

SIZING SPECIFICATIONS​

High Point Shoulder (HPS) is measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirtHigh Point Shoulder Length
Bust/Width measures across the bust 1” below the armhole, seam to seam.Bust/Width
Cotton Crew
3600XSSMLXL2XL3XL4XL
HPS length2728293031323334
Bust 1" below armhole17 1/21920 1/22224262830

If you know, you know. "Torso Cover Assembly" is now live. Easy to "bolt on." Will keep you covered on your next Toyota adventure. Anyone else save the oem stickers?

Thanks to @Onur for the professional parts numbers help!

Shirt-Mock-Up-Front.jpg
Detail.jpg

Newest Addition for the FJ62 crowd. Ace Fly Fishing Guide Service. 60/40 Soft ring spun cotton and polyester, ready for a day on the water.

Fabric-Square.jpg
Back Mock WEB.png
Front Mock WEB.png

Newest Addition for the FJ62 crowd. Ace Fly Fishing Guide Service. 60/40 Soft ring spun cotton and polyester, ready for a day on the water.

View attachment 2632456View attachment 2632457View attachment 2632458

That is a slick looking shirt. Too bad its not a 60 or I would be all over it!

What's up Adam!

Yes, long sleeves for sure coming, but hesitant to release with weather getting warm. More than likely it will be closer to Fall.
Makes a ton of sense. I'll keep an eye out. The AO stuff is looking awesome, ya'll are doing a great job. Had to snag a couple of those "this is not a car" decals.

Just dropped a bunch of new stuff on the site! Restocked some old favorites as well! Check it out!

Front WEB.png

Back WEB.png

Hoodie Mock Up.png

Shirt Mock Up Front.png

... and I have a few Southern Swine Soiree Decals left, while supplies last!
Package Sticker WEB.png

Ace Tree Service 2021 Long Sleeve shirts are up on the site!

Limited Stock for the holidays. Printed on a super soft Tri-Blend long sleeve Heather White shirt.

Grab one while you can! New FJ40 edition this year.

Back Fj60 WEB.png

Back Fj40 WEB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom