About to pull the trigger 2011 Sequoia 5.7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I put a deposit down on a local 2011 5.7 Sequoia. Details below. I feel good about it. Thoughts? Anything you guys recommend i should check out before i dive all the way in?
081F400D-4A96-4516-89DB-F881AA6AB6FE.png
CC64A869-C1FC-43A0-BC0F-A6862CAF85C2.jpeg

I did the Mytoyota.com background check for service records. I see regular oil changes and basics for the first two years only.

car fax is clean so thats good news.

white is a good color on it. Does the carfax show the service history outside of Toyota? Lot of miles, but if the price is right.

white is a good color on it. Does the carfax show the service history outside of Toyota? Lot of miles, but if the price is right.
Yah the carfax did have some service records on it. Basic repairs nothing major. Toyota just showed me oil/fluid changes for the first few years. PO replaced a ball joint, rear coils and a cat back exhaust. I discover the rear hatch window needs a window regulator but all is well so far.

I put a deposit down on a local 2011 5.7 Sequoia. Details below. I feel good about it. Thoughts? Anything you guys recommend i should check out before i dive all the way in?
View attachment 2642521View attachment 2642522

Just bought a 2013 with 142K. Trying to figure out how to like it more than I do so far!!
big change from a 07 4Runner that feels like a sports car by comparison. But the Sequoia is in great shape. just need tires now - really really really quiet tires.
speaking of quiet, the actual wind noise in the cabin is more that I thought I remembered from test driving this one plus three others of similar year....

I think the cabin noise is relatively quiet. Compared to a 96 80 series its night and day. Im hunting for a set of Sequoia or Tundra rims for quieter 3 season tires. Not much out there.

My 126k 2013 is pretty quiet. I had an 07 4Runner up to about 2014, the handling was not that much better, you might want to look at your suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom