A.J’s Yotas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a big trip planned for this summer (July), and want to do some deferred maintenance, like birf seals(they are leaky), maybe axle seals(birfs seem a bit soupy), brake lines (they are original), I think trans mount needs replacement, alignment, and some miscellaneous stuff. How long in advance do you recommend booking? Happy to PM or just talk through it. I’ve been using Bearden and honestly happy with their work but would be good to use you as I’ve heard good things (and met you years ago on a hill country run). Thanks!

I have a big trip planned for this summer (July), and want to do some deferred maintenance, like birf seals(they are leaky), maybe axle seals(birfs seem a bit soupy), brake lines (they are original), I think trans mount needs replacement, alignment, and some miscellaneous stuff. How long in advance do you recommend booking? Happy to PM or just talk through it. I’ve been using Bearden and honestly happy with their work but would be good to use you as I’ve heard good things (and met you years ago on a hill country run). Thanks!
Feel free to call/text me at 7373339652.

A.J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom