Parting Out A Few Remaining FJ60 Parts - NV and NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I actually do! I have both driver and passenger. I'm based in SoCal. Sorry to hijack this. lol
No problem, allows me a chance to update.

I have quite a few emissions parts from three different FJ60s. I also have an early (pre-4/85) skid plate, some brown interior parts, rear lower tailgate stays, FJ60 and FJ62 bucket seats that need new cushions and/or fabric, rear lift gate inner sheet metal covers, and a lot of odds and ends.

I have quite a few emissions parts from three different FJ60s. I also have an early (pre-4/85) skid plate, some brown interior parts, rear lower tailgate stays, FJ60 and FJ62 bucket seats that need new cushions and/or fabric, rear lift gate inner sheet metal covers, and a lot of odds and ends.
Any chance you have a late manual transmission crossmember?

I'd be interested in a Brown FJ62 Driver Seat. Could you send me pics?

Do you have visors (preferably brown or grey) and the ac vents?
No visors, but I do have two FJ60 inner, non-operable center dash vents. I don't have the outer ones. I have a lot of extra duct pieces if you need any of those.

Got a passenger side headlight bucket for a 60?

Got an early to 1984 FJ60 front driveshaft? Thanks!

Do you have a roof for an FJ60 that isn't rusted out?
Asking for a friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom