a couple things for sale (1 Viewer)

I posted an ad in the classifieds for a pair of Superwinch locking hubs and a Hi-lift offroad base. They are both new in the box. Heres the ad:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/386464-superwinch-hubs-hi-lift-off-road-base.html#post5559330
158.00.jpg
locking hubs2.jpg
30-40.00.jpg

Way to go looser! Offering your crap to the rest of the World without first offering it to your brothers here that put up with your sh#t once a month. :flipoff2:

John its yours, but your gonna have to help dislodge it from Cook's a--!! No way a minute, it might just fall out. Its probably just a huge gaping hole like his mouth!!

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
SILVER Star
John its yours, but your gonna have to help dislodge it from Cook's a--!! No way a minute, it might just fall out. Its probably just a huge gaping hole like his mouth!!

Does it come with a jaw pad? If so, I think Alvin is still looking for one..

John,
Are you bringing you new ride tonight? I'd like to look at the new arb skid plate.

inkpot

SILVER Star
John,
Are you bringing you new ride tonight? I'd like to look at the new arb skid plate.
Yup, I'll be there. Skid plate is not installed, but I will bring it to show you. It was prototyped on my rig by the seller. He makes lots of parts for Slee. John

:cookie: want under armor! What I really want is for my ride to survive me learning how to drive. Thanks John, I’m looking forward to seeing the new Slee tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom