A Couple of Weekends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lentelconstruction.com
So now that I finally realized I hadn't paid my 2017 dues but now am paid up I can post. Nothing too exciting 4 wheel wise but I was doing some 'cruising'.

May long we took the new trailer out on the maiden voyage to a campground in Washington. Sure nice to not have to put up and take down a tent trailer. I nice light tow as well.

A couple of weeks ago my son and I went with a friend (a fly fisher who has been featured in some magazines. Who knew?) and his son fly fishing to a small lake and hour or so north west of Clinton. It was just north of the Gang Ranch area. We didn't pull the trailer on that trip. I've attached some photos.

After both trips I feel like there is something loose in the steering box as the tire rods all seem fine. The truck seems to wander a bit more than usual and is a little clunky in the steering. Any idea how to determine if it's the steering box or should I take it in to the professionals?

I hope my $20.00 helps keep the club in the black.

IMG_20170519_1914056.jpg

IMG_5978.JPG

IMG_6008.JPG

IMG_20170530_2144316.jpg

Friends sleeping arrangements

DSCN3528.JPG

IMG_20170526_1632047.jpg

DSCN3524.JPG

My sleeping arrangements. And no, the kid isn't drinking scotch.

DSCN3530.JPG

DSCN3537.JPG

So now that I finally realized I hadn't paid my 2017 dues but now am paid up I can post. Nothing too exciting 4 wheel wise but I was doing some 'cruising'.

May long we took the new trailer out on the maiden voyage to a campground in Washington. Sure nice to not have to put up and take down a tent trailer. I nice light tow as well.

A couple of weeks ago my son and I went with a friend (a fly fisher who has been featured in some magazines. Who knew?) and his son fly fishing to a small lake and hour or so north west of Clinton. It was just north of the Gang Ranch area. We didn't pull the trailer on that trip. I've attached some photos.

After both trips I feel like there is something loose in the steering box as the tire rods all seem fine. The truck seems to wander a bit more than usual and is a little clunky in the steering. Any idea how to determine if it's the steering box or should I take it in to the professionals?

I hope my $20.00 helps keep the club in the black.

View attachment 1479114

View attachment 1479115

View attachment 1479116

View attachment 1479117
Nice fish!

Hey Vanny I have a friend moving back from Australia he wants to bring back his very expensive year old Caravan, he was told he couldn't wondering if you could put me in touch with your friend. My buddy has set aside room in his container for it already and would rather not take the loss selling it.

Hey Vanny I have a friend moving back from Australia he wants to bring back his very expensive year old Caravan, he was told he couldn't wondering if you could put me in touch with your friend. My buddy has set aside room in his container for it already and would rather not take the loss selling it.

Why is Canada Customs so stupid about these trailers? Any hick can chicken s*** weld some sticks together here and register as a u-built and it can be one of the most dangerous things on the road, yet they seem to frown upon bringing in a well engineered product from another country?

He is more than happy to help. He was told numerous times by customs he couldn't bring it in unless it was older than 15yrs. He was able to prove it was above Canadian safety specs.

PM me your email and cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom