9th Annual Lone Star Toyota Jamboree (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
Threads
Website
www.lalandkrewesers.com
Krewe Members, as I said at the last meeting, we have been asked by TTR to cook the Friday night meal for the Jamboree this year. In exchange, we will get 5 free registrations for those who are cooking. What I need to know is who is planning to go and who wants to help cook some jambalaya? This is a great way for us to continue our relationship with the TTR guys and gals. The dates are May 1 - 4. If you want to help with this it means that part / most of the day Fri we will not be wheeling but will be getting ready for the Fri night dinner. We will need help with this so who is in?

1. Mike L.
2. Deryl

unfortunately i won't know until last minute if i can make it.... If i do end up going i will just pay the regular registration and help out however i can anyway.

unfortunately i won't know until last minute if i can make it.... If i do end up going i will just pay the regular registration and help out however i can anyway.

I'm in the same boat as hodges. I would like to go but it will be a game time decision.

same here

Registering for this and Mardi Krawl next check. Damn 50 registrations in 3 days... that's Texas for you.

I will be happy to give Lee some direction!:lol: On second thought, I might need some help in which way to point him.................

Who else?

1. Mike L.
2. Deryl
3. Nick
4. Mike J.

I know some of you have registered already but I do have 1 free registration left. Anybody want to join is only a few short weeks after MK for some Tx fun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom