SOLD 99 LX470 - 3rd Brake Light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can I have yours? Mines seen better days, I bought the rig with it like this and it took 4 years for my wife to bug me enough to ask y’all for one.

Lemme know if your want to sell yorn. I’ll pay your shipping and such.

Cheers!
image.jpg

Lol. Came here looking for this as well. Was replacing mine with an ebay special and it does not fit (studs, plug, nor seating). Interested to see what best option is to replace with something quality thats fits, besides dropping $275+ on an oem

There is a guy in CA who parts out 100 series on Facebook. I inquired about one and he has one for $120 plus shipping. Hasan Khan is his name.

There is a guy in CA who parts out 100 series on Facebook. I inquired about one and he has one for $120 plus shipping. Hasan Khan is his name.
Thanks! I'll look them up and see if i can get in touch without creating an account with Meta.

I just sent him a link to this thread.

lol. i think you mustve bought the one i was gonna buy from him. I ended up ordering new oem for like $173+tax, shipped. Looks like it was sources from ra.parts

Nah still looking!
this is the one i bought (linked below). shipped from UAE. I can update you when it comes in to let you know if its good or not. do NOT buy an 'mzorange' one from ebay, does not fit at all whatsoever.

this is the one i bought (linked below). shipped from UAE. I can update you when it comes in to let you know if its good or not. do NOT buy an 'mzorange' one from ebay, does not fit at all whatsoever.

Thanks for that! I kept reading the description on that other one and I’m like wait this isn’t gonna work lol I appreciate you reporting back when it comes!

Thanks for that! I kept reading the description on that other one and I’m like wait this isn’t gonna work lol I appreciate you reporting back when it comes!
hey just FYI i finally got around to installing this light last weekend and it was perfect. New OEM just as promised and was delivered in like 5 days. made a youtube video about it too in case you want to see more

hey just FYI i finally got around to installing this light last weekend and it was perfect. New OEM just as promised and was delivered in like 5 days. made a youtube video about it too in case you want to see more

Thanks my friend! great video! got a used light on ebay for $45!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom