Parting Out 99 Landcruiser White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picture? Any broken tabs?

No broken tab.

A52B4047-0737-4BFC-8C75-BFE3241189E9.jpeg

46C8397B-CA6C-4987-BF77-98BC598C6717.jpeg

Looking for the rear cup holder on the center console (the one the passengers in the center row would use). Still have it?

Unfortunately not in good shape, broken.

How much for left front fender? Would you ship?

I need a set of 3rd row seat brackets. Still have em? Also, the front passenger speed/ABS sensor.

How much for left front fender? Would you ship?

It is $290 plus ride, may be expensive to ship I will have to put on pallet to prevent damage. Cheapest way probably through Fastenal. Do you have one close to you ?

I need a set of 3rd row seat brackets. Still have em? Also, the front passenger speed/ABS sensor.

Do you need all 8 on the floors? Have the abs speed sensor too.

Do you need all 8 on the floors? Have the abs speed sensor too.

I need the ones that are used to mount the KISS drawers. Are there 8 total? I believe that I just need the 4 that the seats lock into when they are in the down position. Does that make sense for what you see?

It is $290 plus ride, may be expensive to ship I will have to put on pallet to prevent damage. Cheapest way probably through Fastenal. Do you have one close to you ?
A fastenal location is very close and convenient

A fastenal location is very close and convenient

Sound good, can you PM me the Fastenal location where you can do the pickup? And I will send an inquiry with Fasternal .

Sound good, can you PM me the Fastenal location where you can do the pickup? And I will send an inquiry with Fasternal .

Just as a heads up, Greyhound Buses will also transport larger packages. I have shipped wheels through them before.

Just as a heads up, Greyhound Buses will also transport larger packages. I have shipped wheels through them before.

Thought about that but I dun think they will take things on pallet though, fender can be wrapped in paper board and bubble insides, but chances of damage is very high. I try to eliminate that at all cost so everyone will be happy.

So you need the power mirror switch? Emblems are gone.
My switch is good ut the little knob in the center of the switch is missing.. it chooses left or right mirror.. sorry for the late reply..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom