For Sale 98 SR5 Supercharged 4Runner- Norcal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles

Lifted with Bilstein 5100's up front with heavy duty springs in rear and BFG mud terrains. ARB bull bar front bumper, hella lights, 9k lb winch with Viking synthetic line.

New 2nd Gen TRD supercharger with only 20k miles on it installed by Toyota dealership. This vehicle also has engine management and performance hardware unlike some other supercharged vehicles. I have had the URD 7th injector installed as well as an AEM methanol injection kit. They have been used for the past year and have provided plenty of performance gains and safety for the engine. If interested I also have some parts for an intercooler if you'd like to install that in place of the methanol injection.

I have also installed a DVD head unit with a fully upgraded sound system with amp/subwoofer. Brand new battery bought in May with a 5 year warranty. Also installed is a remote start and keyless entry system that has nearly 400 yard range.

Full LED interior lights swapped out as well as HID bulbs and ballasts for the headlights.

This vehicle has always been maintained and never had any issues. The vehicle has had timing belt and water pump replaced at 175k miles so they are still very new. Ball joints replaced last fall for preventative measures.

I also have plenty of parts for the vehicle that will be included such as a full set of extra SR5 exterior trim pieces, Original headlights, spark plugs, ignition wires, upper ball joints, URD smaller racing pulley, extra nozzles/ pieces for meth injection kit, alternator, etc...

This vehicle has always been reliable and never given me any issues. Has a rear locker and has never left me stuck. I have meticulously maintained this vehicle and spent a small fortune maintaining and building it to what it is today. Vehicle is lifted with off-road tires, larger exhaust and a blast to drive. Has plenty of power and capabilities and should go to a responsible home that will use and enjoy all the benefits this rig has to offer.

Looking to sell but may consider a trade with cash on your end. I am Looking for a new project. Preferably an older 4runner, 4 door Tacoma, or other 4wd Toyota (Pickup, T100, tundra, Landcruiser or even a sequoia.) May also consider trade for tools or firearms as well. Let me know what you have.

I will gladly answer any questions you may have and can send more pictures if interested. Would like to see it go to a good home where it will get good use.

Also have this up on CL but will give a discount for MUD members. Looking to get 12,500.
I will gladly post more pictures or info as needed. Just let me know. Thanks.

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles (1).jpeg

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles (2).jpeg

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles (3).jpeg

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles (4).jpeg

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles (5).jpeg

More photos

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles (6).jpeg

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles (7).jpeg

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles (8).jpeg

1998 SR5 4x4 with 201k miles.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back