craigslist '98 Land Cruiser (220k) - $7500 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

'98 Land Cruiser (220k) - SOLD

My car was totalled last week (not my fault), so I'm selling the cruiser and our '83 Mercedes wagon to pay for a new one. Here is the craigslist link: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/cto/3727679182.html

220,776 miles
Automatic 4.7L V8
Full time all wheel drive
17" Alloy wheels
Luggage rack
Running boards
Sun/moon roof
Rear heater
Towing package
3rd row seats
Heated leather seats
Heated mirrors
Daytime running lights
Center diff lock

Ride is fantastic, V8 engine is super smooth. 200,000 mile maintenance has been done (timing belt, water pump, etc. ) We've taken it to Kentucky and back, Chicago and back, the UP and back...it's very reliable. Does have some quirks though - there are some rust spots on the tailgate, around the front driver wheelwell, along the top of the A-pilar, etc.The windshield has a crack along the bottom; it's been there since we bought the car but never replaced because it doesn't obstruct our view. In fact most of the time we forget its there. A small piece of body side moulding is missing, but easily replaceable. The antenna only raises about 4-5 inches - if you're not out in the country it doesn't affect reception. Starter and ignition cylinder were replaced in 2011 and brakes and muffler were done in 2010. The key fobs no longer lock/unlock the doors because when we replaced the ignition cylinder, the mechanic didn't ask if we wanted the cylinder re-keyed to match our chipped keys, so we now have 2 keys for ignition and a separate key for locking the doors. I believe you can take it in to Toyota to have the keys reprogrammed, but my wife was unwilling to take the time to do that (she's 8 months pregnant). Four of the ignition coils were recently replaced as well. All in all it sounds like it has a lot of problems, but it looks great and drives great.

VEHICLE HAS BEEN SOLD.

photo.JPG

Last edited:
When was timing belt replaced last?

Email sent from Craigslist ad, also...

cheers,

Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom