Parting Out 98 100 series Cruiser N Fla 32659 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello
would like to know if you have passenger side bumper fog light. shipping to new york 10469
thanks.
felix

OK.. Door lock actuators all 4.

Driver side rear door trim piece, the door bump guard thing no clips needed.

AC/Heater control panel still available?

Do you have 1 ash tray that drops in the door for the 2nd row? I also need 1 3rd row headrest. Thank you. Please PM me.

How much do you want for the rear quarter panel window (I assume yours is an electric swing out) and ashtray shipped to 94110?

all four door lock actuators and the rear hatch actuator? shipping cost to So Cal?

Doh! I wasn't subscribed to this thread and missed quite a few messages. I still have a few parts, but the majority of the rig has been sold.

I am interested in the steel skid plate that covers the radiator and front of the engine. (It has removable panel to change the oil filter.)

Don't have one

Do you still have the steering wheel/is it in good shape? Ship to 80004 as well. Thanks!

Sold

Hello
would like to know if you have passenger side bumper fog light. shipping to new york 10469
thanks.
felix

It was broken

OK.. Door lock actuators all 4.

Driver side rear door trim piece, the door bump guard thing no clips needed.

Don't have em

Still interested:)

Don't have one

AC/Heater control panel still available?

Sold. Have the harness

Do you have 1 ash tray that drops in the door for the 2nd row? I also need 1 3rd row headrest. Thank you. Please PM me.

I have one ashtray.

Do you steel have the rear lower tailgate?

Yes- it's rust free but has s dent from where we pushed the truck. Pic attached

all four door lock actuators and the rear hatch actuator? shipping cost to So Cal?

Sold w doors

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Console lid/armrest?

did you figure anything out with regard to the gas filler lines?

If non-factory navigation still have the radio and a/c controls w/ attached wiring harnesses/wiring?
Shipping would be to 28211.
Thanks

If non-factory navigation still have the radio and a/c controls w/ attached wiring harnesses/wiring?
Shipping would be to 28211.
Thanks

I have the complete dash harness for non nav. Sold the ac control and trim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom