98-06 Land Cruiser Color Chart and Photos (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hoser said:
3FJ40's to do list:
Learn to resize images.

Actually, I even wrote a resizor for mud here https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=61810

I think I just need to learn to be less lazy.

I also have written an in-line resizor for any image linked elsewhere, view the source of the image if you're interested:

DSC00366.JPG

Adding colors link to FAQ

Your chart of colors is really excellent - is there any way we can make it "sticky" or add it to the FAQ!

Also Champaign Pearl extends through 2002.

Pskhaat said:
I'm the only that I know about with this color. Anyone reading this thread that also has this color?

spressomon has the bronze. Also, there was a fella from overseas that had a good looking bronze one as well. I remember commenting in his thread. It's a rare one.

scionlife said:
Well, I just updated the chart... it looks like the old boy is getting another year... but in only three colors now. Toyota USA fleet information lists only Black Garnet Pearl, Pacific BLue Metallic and Sonora Gold Pearl.

scionlife, prior to your thread I posted this info that had paint codes matched with the lower cladding numbers as well. You might want to add that too b/c alot of guys didn't know what the color of their cladding was but knew their main body colors.

scionlife said:
Well, I just updated the chart... it looks like the old boy is getting another year... but in only three colors now. Toyota USA fleet information lists only Black Garnet Pearl, Pacific BLue Metallic and Sonora Gold Pearl.

Is that official for 2007? Surely to goodness they would offer it in black, white and silver? I was expecting a new color or two since it is the 50th anniversary in the US?

FYI - Just went out to the Fleet page - looks like all of the 2006 colors carryforward to 2007.

bumper/trim colors

does anyone know the bumper / door trim color codes???...need color codes for bumper and trim for galactic grey (1e9)...the bumper appears to be more grey in color than the rest of the cruiser...similar to the bumper trim color for black and navy cruisers...

If it's your own cruiser, look at your door plate. Somewhere on it, it'll say "CTR:Color/Trim"

Trim Color

you are correct...i see what u mean now...thanks...

i originally thought it was interior color for some reason... :frown:

My '98 has 1C3 which equals Riverock Green Mica? I just don't "see" the green in it. Looks like Thunder Cloud to me.

Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom