Wanted 98-02 LC Center console Shifter Surround in Exc condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need the console shifter surround in Excellent condition, no trim kit. Don't need the switches, just the surround mainly from a 98-02 Land Cruiser

Still looking for shifter surround

I would take a look over in the parting section, I just this part in very nice condition in a 100 series thread. It did have the wood trim, but that can be removed.

I would take a look over in the parting section, I just this part in very nice condition in a 100 series thread. It did have the wood trim, but that can be removed.

Heh, trying to remove the wood trim is why I am looking for another one!

Gotcha. FWIW it can be removed pretty easily with a heat gun, goo gone and some patience.

Gotcha. FWIW it can be removed pretty easily with a heat gun, goo gone and some patience.

Depends. I used adhesion promotor on all mine when I stuck them down. Real Sum Batch to get off there.

Hey, just found the piece you're looking for. It's got wood on it, but I've been pretty successful in getting that off previous vehicles. If you want me to take it off and send you some photos, let me know.

Thanks, David

Hey, just found the piece you're looking for. It's got wood on it, but I've been pretty successful in getting that off previous vehicles. If you want me to take it off and send you some photos, let me know.

Thanks, David

Hi, Thanx, not interested with the wood on it. If the wood was off and it didn't get scratched up, I would for sure be interested.

Les

Hi, Thanx, not interested with the wood on it. If the wood was off and it didn't get scratched up, I would for sure be interested.

Les
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I've actually been pretty successful in getting the fake wood off of other 100s I've had without harming the substrate. I'll give this one a shot and see what happens.

David

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I've actually been pretty successful in getting the fake wood off of other 100s I've had without harming the substrate. I'll give this one a shot and see what happens.

David

Sure, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom