For Sale '97 landcruiser 40th 130,xxx

email sent.

Nice truck!! Good luck with the sale!!

Below is what the owner emailed out. Seems like a decent truck, I just gotta consider finding a home for my 40.

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Hi Gang,

I have received a ton of emails so I am going to try to answer everyone's emails at once.
[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I have owned the Land Cruiser for 3-4 years. I don't know the history before that. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]4 WHEEL LOCKERS!!! [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial] [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I think it is a very clean representation for '97 with 130,000 miles on it. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I think it may have been repainted - if so they did a great job [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]My battery drained with the dome light on. I replaced it. The air bag light came on after that. I have read in the forum that could happen after battery drain. The dealer needs to reset it. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]The interior is very clean. Leather has very little wear. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I have had all fluids changed to synthetic. Complete tune up. Belts. filters etc. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]AC was serviced a year ago and works great. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]No clicking on tight turns. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]It drips a little bit of oil and always has. I have not tried to fix the oil leak since I don't have to add oil between oil changes. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Tires have lots of tread. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]There is some rust on the undercarriage. It all looks superficial to me. I will forward a link for pictures. I have also included 3 pictures of my 2010 F-150 (2,500k miles) trucks undercarriage for comparison. That way you can gauge the landcruisers rust. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I am located in Columbus Ohio [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I have a clear title [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]I have the 3rd row seating [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Vin # JT3HJ85JXV0169406 [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Here is the link to view pictures of the undercarriage [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B46frh4H38RIYTJhN2ViYTUtMDEyMS00OGIxLWJlMjAtZmZjY2FiYzNlYzQx&hl=en
    [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]THANKS FOR ALL THE INQUIRES! HOPE THIS HELPS[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom