For Sale 97 FJ80 transmission and transfer case $175 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD Selling a transmission and transfer case assembly removed from a good running but wrecked 97 FJ80. This is a complete unit, hasn't been split. Includes the torque converter and cooling lines. I think the wiring harness is intact, too. Mileage was appx 190K, this came from Rich Adams truck that was put on its side in New Jersey last year. This unit worked great in all gears and in all transfer ranges. SOLD SOLD SOLD Price $175 this is a steal I need to empty my garage!!!! Pickup only in northeast PA. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net or send a private Mud message. Thanks, Gary S

Last edited:
Bump picture added and price reduction

Price reduced to $150 some linkage and boots included as seen in the photo. Gary S
97 FJ80 tranny transfer.jpg

Saturday bump

Surely someone can use thei transmission and transfer case for $150, come take it out of my garage! The truck this unit came from was wrecked in New Jersey the owner and his family had driven in from CO. I drove the truck before I parted it and everything worked fine. No slippage, transfer case worked good in all positions, etc. Fluid was clean. Will strap to a pallet and take to the New Penn terminal here in Reading if the buyer needs it shipped. Somebody take this unit!!!! Gary S

Can you figure shipping to 28801 freight terminal? If so I might do it...

Can you figure shipping to 28801 freight terminal? If so I might do it...

Try freightquote.com

I just had one shipped from MT to So Cal - $250

Hey Gary
I'll take it
I'll even pick it up so no shipping ;)
let me know if its available ?

hell of a deal....

Gary is having a spring garage cleaning sale I guess....

Koffer Todd

Come get it! I have had several inquiries but have not had a lot of time to respond. Was holding off a bit to see if someone local bought it. Come and get it!!!! Gary

here's a BUMP for a heck of a deal. Wish I wasn't way down south....

Unit is SOLD

Todd Oldenburg is buying the transmission and transfer case, he's from Jersey and able to pick it up at my garage. I'm sure he'll be satisfied with the purchase as this unit worked fine prior to being pulled. Thanks for all the inquiries- I'll respond to all the PM's I got as soon as I have time. Gary S

Thanks Gary

I picked up the trans and transfer from Gary and like always I came home with a M101cdn and 80s worth of stuff :rolleyes:. As I was getting all the stuff together I said to Tom (Cruise4070) who came with me "I should have brought a bigger trailer" :doh:

You cant go wrong with buying from Gary even though hes like a drug dealer who gives you a taste then hooks ya to buy more ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom