97 80 series lug nuts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As it goes.... I sold off all I had only to find myself in need of a few. Please PM if you have few available to sale? Thanks- Josh

2 would fit the request for now- thanks man!

Well shoot Josh...I should have put eyes on those lug nuts before I offered them up. I can't find the lug nuts or the container of Evaporust they were in. I believe they fell victim to one of my many COVID project and were tossed out. I do have, however, a set of 4 shank style locking lug nuts and 2 keys. Let me know if you want those, otherwise sorry about that.

Well shoot Josh...I should have put eyes on those lug nuts before I offered them up. I can't find the lug nuts or the container of Evaporust they were in. I believe they fell victim to one of my many COVID project and were tossed out. I do have, however, a set of 4 shank style locking lug nuts and 2 keys. Let me know if you want those, otherwise sorry about that.

All good- I stopped by Napa in Fairfax and picked up 2. We are headed out of town tomorrow and needed to get this squared away. Did a run through inspection and eval on the rest and some how this tire was need the most attention- all good. Thanks guys! Now to move that Honda genny....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom