Parting Out 96 FZJ80 in se WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Which door? Need whole arm rest with leather cover? Should have it..not sure on cover condition..

Sorry.. the center console arm rest cover. That opens up, the lid

I have a 1997 lx450

Not care on cover condition. As its getting recovered.

Sorry.. the center console arm rest cover. That opens up, the lid

I have a 1997 lx450

Not care on cover condition. As its getting recovered.

Found one cover, looks like a tab or two on the inside is broke off. Might still snap up or could use a but of glue to mount it up.

I'll send it to you for free.

Found one cover, looks like a tab or two on the inside is broke off. Might still snap up or could use a but of glue to mount it up.

I'll send it to you for free.

Just pulled one off for you. This one is good with the clips. 10 bucks just to cover fuel and time. Thx.

Do you still have any grab handles and the screws and screw covers?

Thank you,

WJR

Do you still have any grab handles and the screws and screw covers?

Thank you,

WJR
Have a pile of grab handles with screws and covers believe it's all of them. 20 for all.

Have a pile of grab handles with screws and covers believe it's all of them. 20 for all.

Awesome, just confirming they are all tan. How much shipped to 35209?

Thank you,

WJR

Front driver side fender flare still available?

Front driver side fender flare still available?
I have one off another 80(96). Black,good shape, not mint..pm if interested..thx.

Do you have passenger side front fender flare?

I do but I'd have to check condition on it. Pm me to remind me .I'll be pulling parts this weekend..

That frame was really good but long gone yrs back. I have another frame or two but not to that point yet, still body on.

Hi, Looking for a driver side door lock cylinder? Outer and inner key lock cylinder. Ships to 27837

IMG_0495.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom