Parting Out 95 fzj80 no powertrain parts, body is bad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
mostly interior stuff like grab handles, taillights, horns, headlights, marker lights, window regulators and glass (will not ship glass), console, roof rack (not center pieces, just outer),
80 taillights a.JPG
80 taillights b.JPG
horns.JPG
running boards a.JPG
a friend is claiming most of the door parts to fix his up, but i do have second row seats in not great condition (dry, cracked, grey) and a set of clean third row seats from the new rig. all seatbelts. many parts are being transferred to the new rig. i'll post pics of the stuff in here as i get them. keeping frame/powertrain/suspension for my pig.

a good way to guesstimate what pricing will be is to take specters used pricing, divide in half. and i may take even more off, but that will get you a starting point.

adding prices...OFFERS ACCEPTED IF REASONABLE

taillights $40/ea or $70/pr (have two pair) ON LEFT SIDE SALE PENDING
horns $5/pr
running boards SOLD
roof rack frame SCRAPPED
headlights $70/ea LEFT HAND SOLD...right still available (actually, have two rights and one lexus left ONE RIGHT HAND SALE PENDING

Last edited:
Any chance you have the drivers outer door handle? Tan? Also looking for the steering clamshell.

Any chance you have the drivers outer door handle? Tan? Also looking for the steering clamshell.
clamshell is already gone, door handles are white

Price on DS tail light shipped to 16662?
checked ups. their rates have gotten crazy. without already having it boxed, weighed, you be looking about $89 shipped (shipping would be about 24, 65 for light)

carpet a.JPG
carpet b.JPG
carpet c.JPG
it is grey, front door panels may be taken by my buddy, i'll know next weekend. carpet is stained. previous owner had 90 weight or something in rear passenger area. i pulled it to clean at car wash and got most out, but it is still not pretty. carpet was as clean as dark grey areas when i blasted it at the carwash, that's 7 years of dirt, mud and dust, but you can see there are still stains

Last edited:
handles.JPG
right visor a.JPG
right visor b.JPG
rear door control.JPG
dome light.JPG
one dome light, i'm keeping the other two. $10
right hand visor $40
grab handles $5/ea
rear door control panels (drilled for toggle switches)$5

Last edited:
sunroof control panel $15
interior trim pieces $7/ea
grill (no extra charge for bugs and dirt) $30
sunroof panel.JPG
interior trim.JPG
grill.JPG
rear floormat.JPG
turn signals.JPG
rear carpeted pad (has stains but could probably clean up with a little simple green and water blast),

front park lights $15/ea or $25/pr

Last edited:
front right seat, and rear seat pics
front right seat a.JPG
front right seat b.JPG
rear seat a.JPG
rear seat b.JPG
rear seat c.JPG

front right seat $100 (no shipping)
second row seats $100/pr (no shipping)
jump seats $100/pr (no shipping)

Last edited:
roof rack.JPG
left side.JPG
tailgate.JPG
hatch.JPG
right front door.JPG
roof rack and for those wondering about the body, pics. tailgate looks good but has faint dent above where the dirt around the 4. these are the best panels ;)

cruise control cable/box will be available. w/w tank and pump. will also have two abs valve/tubes/underhoodclusterf'ks available. will try to get abs transmitters out complete on new rig if anyone needs the transmitters. also will be pulling load prop valve off new rig (wouldn't sell the one on the marshmallow...it's pretty nasty rusted).

Hey,
Im in CO. any chance you have a crankshaft? Whats going on with your tire carrier and bumper?
I tried reading through to see if you had sold or didn't have them
Ian

don't have a crank at the moment. next year i may have a whole used short block. bumpers are going on my other 80

does the cruiser stand on all fours? and would u sell me the whole landcruiser? let me know pls

will sell the whole thing for $4000 minus bumpers and suspension/tires (i will put stock suspension and tires on in it's place). it runs and drives. i just did the weeklong expedition to cruiserfest in it. burns oil so won't pass emissions and every panel is dented and rusted. suspension bolt holes all need to be welded up and redrilled. most bolts in the frame have broken off from rust. oem lockers front and rear.

tire crossmember.JPG
tire carrier crossmember and winch SCRAPPED

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom