Parting Out 95 fzj80 no powertrain parts, body is bad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need drivers side cover that goes over the power window switches, price to 35601
this piece? $10 shipped
l door control panel cover.JPG

rear bump stops $10/ea or $18 pr
rr bumpstops.JPG

left upper headlight trim, depo aftermarket $10 never run shipped conus
depo l hl upper trim.JPG

Inside drivers sideview mirror cover?

Passenger side dash A/C vent?

Rear tailgate latch door handle?

Fuse box cover in tan?

Rear cargo areas cover for jack storage?

Shipping to 94561... Thanks!

Inside drivers sideview mirror cover?

Passenger side dash A/C vent?

Rear tailgate latch door handle?

Fuse box cover in tan?

Rear cargo areas cover for jack storage?

Shipping to 94561... Thanks!
no tan parts, threw out the rear cargo panels and covers and the plastic cover for the mirror, rear handle was broken, so all i have is passenger ac vent. i'll pull it and see if it's good

DSC09182.JPG
fixed the broken left seat switch. will sell with buttons and bezel $140 shipped conus has some scratching, but tested it after repair and it all works as should

was the factory locked fonrt and rear? If so do you have the diff lock switch, the diff locker ecu and the plugs for both the dif locker ecu and the switch with a few inches of wire?

thanks

Do you have the PRNDL shift knob with O/D button? What condition and how much. Thanks!

was the factory locked fonrt and rear? If so do you have the diff lock switch, the diff locker ecu and the plugs for both the dif locker ecu and the switch with a few inches of wire?

thanks
none of the diff locker stuff is for sale.

Do you have the PRNDL shift knob with O/D button? What condition and how much. Thanks!
not selling any powertrain parts off of this rig, but i do have a shifter assy off a 96lx $100
80 shifter b.jpg
+shipping
80 shifter.jpg

bump, still have a lot of parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom