'94 white 80 on AutoTrader. May have lockers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
White 1994 locked 80 on Autotrader

26358697133.320500123.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

$7500

That truck has been for sale for a while. Not sure if something is wrong with it. From the photo's it does look to have the magic switch on the dash. I ran the VIN # on Toyotacare and could not find any real recent service history.

So has anyone every looked at this 80? I thought this dealership was in the old Pontiac dealership. Only to find at that is now part of camelback Toyota/Ford. I did spot it on my way back from my visit with Murf yesterday but I someone else was looking at it so I didn't pull in. Am surprised it is still there with it beefy bull bar.:rolleyes:

I think that little car lot is down the street from our body Shop over there.

I think that little car lot is down the street from our body Shop over there.

I did find it on the way back downtown. It was up on their pedestal on the corner. A couple was eyeballing it and it was on the otherside of the street so I just passed by. Curious why it has been there that long.

Price on the ad is down to $7,000 now.

So no one has gone and looked at this cruiser? Don't need another cruiser but I might go look just to see what's wrong with it. If I remember I'll take a camera along.

oops!

Last edited:
If someone feeds me a VIN, I can pull the Toyota build sheet and see how she was equipped

VIN

If someone feeds me a VIN, I can pull the Toyota build sheet and see how she was equipped

from the dealer website

VIN JT3DJ81W2R0083965

Right Choice Automotive
4335 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ

confirmed: lockers and leather.

Sold and lived entire life here in AZ

Carfax says everything checks out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom