Parting Out 94 FJ80 Very Complete with Brown Cloth Interior SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one out with absolutely no damage, tomorrow I will pull the other one. It took about an hour to remove it without breaking the attaching stuff. The other one should come off in a little less time.

Great news. Let me know.

Hello neighbor. $125 seats are excellent.

Last edited:
Here are pictures of the Y pipe for Taco Man in HD.
Not easy to photo while still attached.
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG

Yes I have it. See Private Message.

$28.62 including shipping and including the mounting bolt that holds it on. Do you have the bracket that is welded to the floor? If you would like the foot rest, and It makes a difference in comfort, send me your paypal address and I will invoice you for it.

Looking to see if you have the rear lower control arms. I only need one but depending on cost maybe both.
Thanks
Paul

Valance is sold, I have a good cat. I need a picture of yours to match it. My e-mail address is Deathvalleypaul@yahoo.com
My phone and for text is 626 590-4728. Cat is from a 1994.

If you send me your text # or e-mail I can send you a picture of the cat I have. The car passed smog this year so we know the cat is good.

did the seats sell? i am also interested in the rear passenger door, and i can arrange pickup with shipping, or you can quote it to 84057 commercial. **third row seats, also front driver, or at least the switch on the front driver. thanks.

I still have the seats as of now. They are real nice.

See Private message

100 firm on the cat. 02 sensors are extra. Shipping is not included. All passed the last smog test. What is your location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom