94 fj80 parting out in arkansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump. Thanks again for the rear locker.

Looking for driver window swith panel, winshield wiper motor and drivers rear door latch assembly the one that catches the striker.

Hi,

Looking fot the following for a 1993 green FJ80 cruiser:

- Front passenger side fender in green (don't need the fender flare)
- Front valance metal piece that goes from one parking light to the other, right under the grille, in green also.
- Good set of front speakers
- Front passenger side turn signal assembly
- For the second row seat: plastic pedestal supposedly to step on, in gray, passenger side (I have to double check the side...).

Let me know availability and your best price. Thanks in advance!

Chris
(andeanroads@yahoo.com)

Hi, looking for running boards in good condition with necessary hardware, end caps. If you have some can you tell me how much to 43054?

If you still have both tail lights I will take it. The tail lights including the plastic molding behind it. Ship to 92069. Thanks!

steering column cover with hardware and front center console (part with the cup holder in front of the shifter)

I'm looking for:
Lower rear hatch if it doesn't have any dents
Rear frame cross member "bumper" (get out the torch, cut off on the main frame)
Top rear hatch "door" handle (the exterior part that you pull to open)
Gear shift handle

I'm looking for the passenger side heat /AC vent assembly (vent and housing).
Also need the little cupholder that hangs off the center console.

How much to ship to 28602 ?

thats a good ideal on the remaining parts. well i have 4 fj80es that are being cut up 92 93 94 and a 96 so theres plenty of things but the big items are a compleat set of axles no e lockers although i have a e locker for the front im planing on keeping unless someone makes a goood offer on it. running motor in the 94 all compleat rear passenger side axle for e locker transmissions a t caseses all 5 factory aluminum 16-8 wheels a caps . tons of the small things so drop me a line. the one thing thats lots of people ask for and i have never seen is the clam shale for the steering column that is not broke .

Any parts left off the 94? I need the little black cap that goes over the bolt hole of the passenger side windshield wiper. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom