Trade 94 80 Series, Locked, Lifted, Dented, etc... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

4500$ this week only!!! NEED IT GONE!!!

LOTS MORE PICS ON PAGE 3

That is a link to photobucket with more pics. ^

6500$ or maybe trade some sort of daily driver car/truck plus cash.

I will post a few pics now, and detailed pics latter. I will tell you everything I know about it. I have had it almost a year. Bought it bone stock down to the running boards. Never had been offroad and supposedly a one owner vehicle. I have never checked though. The body, it has dents. Period. I have wheeled it. Pretty hard, but I take great care of it. The interior is probably an 7.5+. No holes in leather, started to show some cracks and needs a good conditioning. Carpet is in great shape. No stains. No factory floor mats, but I have grey Husky liners in the front and middle row. I have 3rd row seats in excellent shape. Not in the truck now. It has a cheap Cobra CB, and an aftermarket temp guage that always reads 20-30 degrees high. Reads 210 on highway, but verified it with a IR thermometer that its lower. It has cold a/c and hot heat. The check engine light comes and goes, usually on for a day or 2 and off for several weeks. I haven't checked it out. I assume its something to do with the egr. I don't know if it has ever had a headgasket change but, the previous owner never mentioned it. Under the hood, it has an Optima D31M battery less than 4 months old. Landtank blue fan clutch, new gates belts, new plugs, cap and rotor. Borg Warner. Not OE. It leaks powersteering fluid a little bit from I think the reservoir but I am not sure. Never bothered me. I just add when its low, which is like once a month. I change the oil every 3000 miles with Rotella 15-40 and run Wix filters. I did a complete flush of the cooling system a few months ago and put new green coolant with distilled water. The system looked spotless. I also installed a brand new brass 3 core radiator a few months ago. Aftermarket. Not OE. Has a 12" electric pusher fan and a 10" for aux cooling while crawling in Texas heat. Ok, it has 5" OME Comp springs, front and rear and a 1" spacer in the front to sit level. It has MAF drop brackets. It could use more caster as it wonders a little bit. Nothing I can't live with. It has no front sway bar. I think I might still have it, but not sure. Has MAF extended brake lines, and I extended the breathers. I did tore the front end down a few months ago and repacked the birfs, replaced the seals and packed the bearings. I did not mess with the trunnion bearings. I had 5.29 nitro gears installed about 4000 miles ago. The rear upper control arms have been cut and lengthened, but I still have a grrr on deceleration coming from the rear. They either need to be lengthened more, or have a DC drive shaft installed. I have a Taco DC shaft in the front. It has the factory e-lockers that work great. I broke the driver side birf and axle shaft a few months ago and installed Longfield chromoly birf and inner shaft on the drive side. The rear output on the t-case drips a little bit. Needs a new seal, just haven't changed it yet. Has a Safari snorkel. It has a Metal Tech Tall stinger front bumper with an XRC 10 winch. Used less than 10 times. Homebuilt sliders with cat protection welded to frame. Custom rear bumper also welded to frame. I just replaced all the headlight bulbs (83$ worth), of some sort of fancy super white bulb. They are amazing. Windshield is cracked pretty bad, and would suggest a new one. Probably would have to have one to get a state inspection, but I can get one. Both rear tail light lenses are cracked from body damage. All lights work. I am not going to lie, the sunroof leaks on a really heavy rain, never messed with fixing it. Also the windshield leaks during a heavy rain from it being cracked. Leaks in the top corners I believe. Has 315 Cooper STTs with 3 having 85% tread one having about 95%. They have some rock rash and chunking but still in good shape. I have posted every thing I can think of about it but I am sure I am missing some. Ask anything and I will tell you what I can. Again if I am asking way to much let me know, I thought it was a fair price. It has 202k miles. I bought it a year ago with 196k I believe. I would drive this thing anywhere even with the grring from the rear driveline. I drove it to Colorado and back in January with no issues. That was prior to the comp springs in the rear, so I had no grr then.

Here are some pics, can get any high res picture on request. These pictures were taken at different times, may have some new dents from what some pictures show.

EDIT* Also has new Pioneer front door speakers, and Pioneer head unit.

Here it was when I got it.

photo2.jpg

Fairly current...

new1.jpg

DSCN0304.jpg

ef7a7204.jpg

62fdf9da.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0302.jpg

DSCN0301.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, it does...but don't have many other choices...

D

Sell me the lift! :D Sorry you have to get rid of it man.

I don't have the time or the energy to do that now man. If I have to I will keep it, LOL. I don't want to sell it. AT ALL.

D

Where were you a month ago when I sold my "J" springs?!

TTT. Any offers?

Oh, sorry about that. It would have been cheaper for me not having to ship them to MA LOL.

D

my girlfriend of 6 1/2 years has left me, and left me with every bill we had minus her income

My X did the same thing over 15 years ago. I know a good hiding place. (for her)

Yea. She'll get what's coming. Kharma is a motherfxxxer.

Bumpadump.

D

any more detailed pictures of the outside and inside?

Bump...will try and get more pics of body damage tomorrow on my day off.

D

6500$. Pics comings this afternoon...someone buy this thing or atleast make me an offer.

i am interested but would like to see more....

ahhh......checked out the photobucket link. It looks like you have had some fun in this rig. Is that your 6 1/2 year ex in the passenger seat of your video? It looks like she's smiling....what gives man. Good luck I like your truck.

No not my girl. It was the owner of the offroading parks girlfriend. He was filming. my girl just used me to help her through college then ditched me. ****. If your interested make me an offer. I need it gone so I can get on with my life. It'd really help me out. It's currently inspected and registered. Fresh oil change. Tires rotated. =)

Bumpadump

TTT!!!!!!

Ttt!!!

Ttt!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom