93 Fzj80 parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 93 Fzj80 I’m parting out. I still have most body part in good condition no mirrors, no fender flares. I still have most of the drive train. Most parts are still on the cruiser, time will be needed to remove the parts.
Let me know what part you need and what you are willing to pay. I can email or text you a pic of the part if needed.
The parts will ship from 72543 Heber Springs, AR or pickup is ok.

I might be interested in the rear axle if it's a non-elocker version, and if it's full float with disc brakes, and if the price is right.

Do you happen to have the entire air cleaner assembly?

Last edited:
Front and rear are locked

Yes on the air cleaner.

curious what you are asking for the axles and wiring harness for the lockers? Also, color? Cloth or leather interior? Pics?

curious what you are asking for the axles and wiring harness for the lockers? Also, color? Cloth or leather interior? Pics?

Let me know what part you need and what you are willing to pay.

Interior gray leather front seats are dirty and rough middle seats are good though, only one back seat.

Thanks

I still have most part still for sale.

Do you still have the rims?

Thx.

Tim

Parts sold: Wheels, Axles front and rear, some front trim and front bumper, some interior parts.
I still have a lot of parts for sale, let me know what you want and what you will pay for it.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom