Wanted 93-94 Mass Airflow Sensor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In dire need of a mass airflow sensor shipped to 29410 ASAP! Like a dumbass, I thought I could clean mine like every other MAF I've dealt with by removing the two screws and pulling it out. UUUGE mistake!
Thanks, James

There on back order from cardone till November discontinued in the states from Toyota possible by from Japan or special order 6 month wait time an price over 600.00 car id.com has them for 80.00 when in stock napa oriely etc all sale same. Did you get a new one how well does it function ? Im still in mybuild

I ended up buying a used one from a forum member. They seem to be pretty hard to come by for 93-94 models unfortunately.

i have one more but i was planning on using it as a backup. PM me if you are serious about needing one and maybe we can work something out.

Company name is python sales it also. They have a red sticker seen more of them n Latin america. the cores r short on hand an they do a lotment at a single time they no the demand is there it best seller on lot of sites. the contacts get worn dent open it up eathier. I'm on the list you can get a lot of parts navailble discontinued threw south American an Asian markets dent let Toyota USA sales fool you I have had parts made for me no return an wait six or more months takes alto of energy in Japan they never answer emails. You have best truck made from Toyota full floater an 1fze in other markets it comes manual an carbrated simpler an no power seats man truck got go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom