1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'91 Subaru Wagon 4x4 for sale or trade for something...

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by dieselcruiserhead, Feb 2, 2004.

1. dieselcruiserhead

dieselcruiserhead

It's a '91 Subaru Loyale GL wagon, grey, decent interior, push button 4WD runs great very reliable. Power windows, ice cold AC, 5 speed, cloth seats, yakima ski rack. It's on Nokia Hakkapeleta snow tires and is just about unstoppable in the snow... It had a crack in the windsheild, and the windows are a little funky but all work from the driver's controller and it's not much of an issue. It has a Alpine CD player but I would like to keep that for my cruiser...

Ideally I'd like a pickup truck and I also found one that I can get locally for $1500 so I might consider selling it. It books for $2900, I would probably take reasonable offers near $1500... Also interested in trades if you have something you are looking to get rid of and I'm not afraid of "work needed" as long as it isn't a total porject...

andre@collegeinternetsolutions.com probably the best way to get ahold of me...
    I'm in Northern Utah...