Parting Out 91 FJ80 in NC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most of it. I think all of the fender flares are either sold, or were no good. I have the doors, one has a little rust on the bottom. The tailgate is still good, the good is there. The shell is complete but in ok shape. Has a little rust and some dents, the upper part of the shell is in good shape.
I have a bunch of other body parts from other trucks as well.

I have a 91 that was hit by a tree. Would be interested in the body, doors & tailgate. Do you have pics?

Door panels? All four, gray ... shipped to 78040

Will buy all headlight housing pieces including the turn signal housing! Really in need of headlight housings...bought the HID headlights and want to go back to the originals.

Needing this air intake tube for my 91. Circled in red.

3fe air intake splice.jpg

Will send pms to above 3 requests.
I have completely disassembled this truck and now have all the parts on shelves in my shop. I have decided to keep all of the 3fe related engine parts for now until I get more

Happen to have a grey steering wheel without airbag? Shipped to 06360. Thanks.

Happen to have a grey steering wheel without airbag? Shipped to 06360. Thanks.
Every steering wheel I have, including the 3 80's I have on the road, and about 4 that I'm parting out, all have black steering wheels. So sorry, no gray one. Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever seen a gray one.

I'm looking for the mounting hardware for third row seats, 92. Just the hardware that bolts to the body not the seat. Shipped to 29412?

Should be 9 bolts per side with two crossbars / latching points per side.

Thanks!

For right now, I have decided to hoard all of my 3fe parts. At least until I have 3 of everything. I have an 80 with a 3fe that I really like and want to keep forever. Once I get one more 3fe truck to partout I’ll start selling engine parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom