Parting Out 91 FJ80 in NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

91-92 brown, or 93 and up tan? I have both. The 91-92 may be sold, need to check on that. The 93 tans are in eh shape, I can get pictures of them next week.

I posted pics of cloth seats in another thread from the 93. I have the ones from the 91 that are brown, but still don’t have pictures. pm me if still interested.

Interested in power steering gearbox

Battery box to 98391 please

The battery box is gone, I wish I had about 10 more of these. Pretty sure you can still get them new.

any chance you have a rear upper door hatch decal for an 80 - the long fragile one that says 'Toyota Land Cruiser?' a car wash ate half of mine.

I have a few of them. They are all stuck to hatches. I will pm you with pic and price once I take one off and don’t break it.

drivers side tail light and side mirror, got those??

I know that the driver side tail light is gone, and I do not have any on other trucks. I have pass. side tail lights. I will look into the mirror, I don’t have any mirror glass, just the housing.

I know that the driver side tail light is gone, and I do not have any on other trucks. I have pass. side tail lights. I will look into the mirror, I don’t have any mirror glass, just the housing.
Looking for a 91/92 brown drivers door master switch bezel and right front and right rear seat belt(not 3rd row). Dont need the buckles.

Yes, two of them. $40 plus shipping, probably fit in a $18 flat rate box. Pm me if your interested.

How much of the body is left?

How much of the body is left?
Most of it. I think all of the fender flares are either sold, or were no good. I have the doors, one has a little rust on the bottom. The tailgate is still good, the good is there. The shell is complete but in ok shape. Has a little rust and some dents, the upper part of the shell is in good shape.
I have a bunch of other body parts from other trucks as well.

The steering column cover is still available and in good condition, I will send you a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom