For Sale 91 80 series A440 NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
Engine SOLD

Transmission still available. When I pulled it I could see that it has previously had the torque converter replaced and someone has at least removed the oil pan. The fluid is very clean, so again expect it was flushed or changed before I got it.

The transmission when cold was slow to shift into drive or reverse from a stop and would sometimes slip out when coming to a stop at the end of the driveway until it warmed up. If you revel it up with the gas pedal it would go into gear. Shift into all the other gears it worked perfect.

Asking 250.00 located in Northern New Mexico
50125E79-5158-4859-A5E7-22B6455969A2.jpeg

I expect in a couple months I will be pulling the 3fe and a440 out of my 91 80series for a swap. If anyone might be interested in buying it and would like to test drive it before it gets pulled let me know.

The engine has 25x,xxx miles on it and ran fine before I had an electrical issue. It still runs and drives after the extricate issue but when the lights are turned on with the transmission in gear the check engine light come on and it will die. It drives fine if you don’t turn the light on. The transmission is slow, when cold, to shift into first gear or reverse. After it warms up it works fine. Shifts through all other gears fine.

I will include everything I don’t need for the 2uz conversion.

Asking 1000 for all of it plus shipping.

643F54F5-58F7-4BE6-A482-163E74301B14.jpeg

E840675C-7412-47C9-984F-A12491394A9F.jpeg

Last edited:
I am willing to sell the head with the EFI parts as if someone wanted to up swap it into their 2f 40 series

I realize there are a number of these for sale right now. I have not pulled it yet but probably will in the next month. I really don’t have a good place to store it inside, so I am open to offers or trades to find it a new home. If I can’t sell it complete I will part out as much of it as I can.

I am in a similar boat as @Tank5 - I am doing my first conversion (“2FE” in my 60) and am trying to accumulate parts. I still need all of it- 3FE head, manifolds, ECU, wiring harness, etc etc. Let me know if you get this thing pulled are parting out.

My plan right now is to pull it out the last week on January to start my swap. I am open to parting it out. Send me a pm with everything you need and I’ll make sure to keep it all together.

Enigine SOLD, I still have the transmission.

Bump, added description of the transmission.

00392BA9-F292-4DCF-A2F3-2C36F1256359.jpeg

I really don’t want to store this transmission, I don’t anticipate I will have any future needs for it. Open offers

Bump

Bump

I am about recycle this transmission. If anyone wants it make me an offer

I will be junking this soon, unless someone wants ot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom