90982-08251 / 90982-08252 FJ62 Fusible Link set up live & real LIVES ONCE AGAIN The Puzzle Pieces Have Finally Come Together / ALSO NOW FJ60 Too ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota Genuine Parts Serviceable Battery Terminal

i love it !

YES ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :cool:

now i can actually sleep easy at night ..😴

as the ORIGINATOR of the Reproduction 90982-08251 , i will know that for the rest of my foreseeable future MY hand Crafted LINKs in-house at the skunk works

Laboratory , will NOT be confused in ANY WAY with the sub-par cheap KOPY-KAT Knock off's that don't even meet factory minimum spec. let alone my personal T-

TEN Trained OVER-ENGINNERED ones ....

All my fellow FJ62 MUD Peeps will have RELIABLE 90982-08251 's they can count on to get thru the overland and beyond !

Excellent work Brother ......... 4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 's

Last edited:

Updated Goals / Mission Statement :

- Reproduce the original FJ62 Fusible Links 90982-08251 , and UPDATE it to a ALL WEATHER Sealed ARCTIS SPEC. / SNOW VERSION Concept package parts
option that WILL be tough as nails , far out-last its OLD NLA Part # / DISC. status to a NEW and improved SUPERSCEDED part
# 90982-08252

- Hand made in-house Exclusively by the Rising Sun Mechanical SKUNK-WORKS Staff to let alone meet old factory spec's but NOW far exceeded them in every way humanly possible ...

- water and battery acid sealed resistent L
aboratory Crimp connections points

- PRE-Lubed with FULL Synthetic marine grade di-electric grease for a PLUG and PLAY worry free
installation

- update both primary Connector Housings to UV GRADE japan spec. ones ......

-
Lengthen all the links wires , by a needed minimum ONLY amount to reduce and eliminate the traditional 90982-08251 straining / pulling stress that links wires to eventual failure , without sacrificing the overall circuit protection value at all in any way

- now
officially a Rising Sun Mechanical Skunk-Works Laboratory Brand parts offering , supersession to 90982-08252

thanks for your support and continued input and feedback on the ever growing needed FJ62 reproduction parts solution

kindly matt

toyota_3f-e.jpg1.png

Hi matt, don't see the FJ62 fusible links on the website. Will you be producing another batch?

as of now the FJ62 Fusible Links production Facility at the skunk-works is in a holding pattern hiatus mode for several related component related issues , we are working hard to once again to produce bench-mark level premium genuine quality reproduction oem parts in this specific category

thanks for reaching out ..

matt :)

Hi Matt, can I please have your email address because I need to send you a photo of my FJ62 fusable link. In mine the green plug is rectang and not round. I need a new please. Must say your parts are awesome. I ordered a coil and the alternator tensioner and it’s looks super on my FJ62. regards Gerhard

thanks for your kind words , sir ... :)

is this YOUR Fusible LINKS PLUG ?

s-l500.png

s-l1600 (1).png

or this ?

why can't you simply post photos HERE in this tech thread ?

fusible link 02.jpg
fusible link 03.jpg
fusible link 04.jpg

I will post a photo in this thread late May as I’m away for work. Thanks Matt.

Ok good job with ID my tech images

Only problem

I Posted 4 of them in your like mined Fusible
Links enthusiast Moment ..

U did not say which one of the 4 Above ?

Also

I am very confused on the topic of the ROUNd fusible links here ?

Tupi typically all
Toyota anything fusible links have same on each end

Round Round

Square Square

But I i now way have seen it all
On this topic and it never cease to Amaze me
When a new variet shows up
On My door step

I will never understand the all
Different ones ?

It’s truly a huge stupid mistake in Toyota
History to have all those differences and them
Discounted them like
Soon ?

Simply baffling ..

Ok good job with ID my tech images

Only problem

I Posted 4 of them in your like mined Fusible
Links enthusiast Moment ..

U did not say which one of the 4 Above ?

Also

I am very confused on the topic of the ROUNd fusible links here ?

Tupi typically all
Toyota anything fusible links have same on each end

Round Round

Square Square

But I i now way have seen it all
On this topic and it never cease to Amaze me
When a new variet shows up
On My door step

I will never understand the all
Different ones ?

It’s truly a huge stupid mistake in Toyota
History to have all those differences and them
Discounted them like
Soon ?

Simply baffling ..
Agree Matt. So many differences. Here is a photo of me be on the one side. I will send you a photo on this chat of the other side end May. Thank you so much for your help. You also helped me to get the Yazaki connector for the OEM alternator. I’m busy resetting my vehicle to factory standard and Toyota has abandoned their customera with discontinuing some parts for an iconic model. Can’t have done it without your help. Thanks. Gerhar.

97F60299-9172-41CC-969F-AA65844FBDDF.jpeg

Is there an estimate on production firing back up on the FJ62 fusible links?

Is there an estimate on production firing back up on the FJ62 fusible links?

that topic is IN-PROGESS in real time , how ever i do not have a concrete date yet ....

thanks for checking in :)

matt

8C455BED-54B2-456D-B2C8-31052A8B0986.jpeg

Goals / mission statement :

- Reproduce the original FJ62 Fusible Links 90982-08251 , and UPDATE it to a ALL WEATHER Sealed ARCTIS SPEC. / SNOW VERSION Concept package parts
option that WILL be tough as nails , far out-last its OLD NLA Part # / DISC. status to a NEW and improved SUPERSCEDED part # 90982-08252

- Hand made in-house Exclusively by the Rising Sun Mechanical SKUNK-WORKS Staff to let alone meet old factory spec's but NOW far exceeded them in every way humanly possible ...

- water and battery acid sealed resistent L
aboratory Crimp connections points

- PRE-Lubed with FULL Synthetic marine grade di-electric grease for a PLUG and PLAY worry free
installation

- update both primary Connector housings to UV GRADE japan spec. ones ......

-
Lengthen all the links wires , by a needed minimum ONLY amount to reduce and eliminate the traditional 90982-08251 straining / pulling stress that links wires to eventual failure , without sacrificing the overall circuit protection value at all in any way

- now
officially a Rising Sun Mechanical Skunk-Works Laboratory Brand parts offering , supersession to 90982-08252

thanks for your support and continued input and feedback on the ever growing needed FJ62 reproduction parts solution

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for original unicorn photos of a survivor installed set up ?

or live real NOS set up FJ62 Fusible Links !

I have the puzzle pieces in hand and sourced but i am getting much conflicting info in my R&D phase here ?

is there 2 different usa spec. fj62 fusable links set up's ?

maybe indeed ?

post anything u got that is 100% accurate and ligit please

no cobbed together examples please

this is how it will come to the table finally ............

thanks

Hi Matt,

Is it possible to hook up via Zoom or Microsoft Teams on your pc or perhaps FaceTime if you have an apple iPhone? I can email you the Zoom or Microsoft Teams link. Will be easier to show you what I need. Many thanks. Gerhard

Hey Matt, I also need one for an FJ62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom