90,000 Mile Service Pricing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to be getting my 90,000 mile service done in the next couple weeks and was wondering if anybody has had theirs done in the past 6 months that might be able to post what they had done and how much they paid as I'd sorta like to know the ballpark when I get quotes.

I plan to do the following:

Replace Serpentine Belt
Replace Timing Belt
Front Crank Seal
Replace Water Pump, Thermosthat and coolant
Fluid exchange in Tranny
Change oil in front/rear diff and Transfer Case
May replace hoses but haven't checked them yet

Any other suggestions? Plan to have done at Toyota dealer where we get a club discount.

Thanks,
Mike

I did it last month at the dealer
1) I supplied : timing belt and accesory belt
2) Work done: Change timing belt, water pump, new toyota red coolant, oil change and state inspection ($39.50 in Texas) for a total of $644.00 tax included.

I spent about $2K, had "ALL" belts, hoses fluids, filters, replaced, used synthetics where possible, new water pump, seals, bearing, thermostat, caps, tires, wheel bearings repacked, new brake fluid. Everything possible to replace or service was done. LC was a 99 with 58K miles, now it is new :)

Back in July had the following done at 88,000 miles:
Timing belt; ideler bearing; timing belt tensioner bearing; water pump; upper and lower radiator hoses; thermostat and oil change.

All for $722 at a local shop here in So. Cal.

seems like prices vary, I had the T belt kit, seals, water pump, serpentine belt, and the starter all done at once to get it over with, ran me 1100.00 at the dealer, more than I expected but hopefully i'll be good for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom