83 fj60 part out in louisiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
He truck has been wrecked and almost no body parts. The engine runs doesn't smoke and is sold as a long block and it has a 4 speed hood is good but has a ding no rust. And the tailgate is good with some rust that can easily be fixed I'll include pics the doors are bad but complete. All glass is there and as far as I know the frame is good. The axles are sold. Any questions feel free to ask just post or call me at 225 933 6002 thank you

image-4051752940.jpg

image-3313830599.jpg

image-3413837550.jpg

image-1077500361.jpg

Where in Louisiana?

Check the thread in our club house, Or...

What kind of condition is the glass in?

Thanks
Cody

Ctenosaurian said:
PM sent on seatbelts.

Ian

I looked at them there's some fadeing and a small amount of fraying and appear to work I'll get them out and send you some pics and if there good I want 10 a piece for them + trip

Western Omelette said:
I'm looking for a stock radio pigtail/plug off the wire harness.
Thx

I'm going to get the truck in a few and I'll see if it's there it's a bit of a problem since there was a aftermarket radio in it but well see

Do you have the front and rear driveshafts? I'm assuming it has the short transmission with the DC shaft on the front.

GulfShoresFJ60 said:
Do you have the front and rear driveshafts? I'm assuming it has the short transmission with the DC shaft on the front.

Yes I have the rear

No washer bottle but I'm sure the cable is there just need a few days to get it out

Complete power steering set-up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom