'82 FJ40 for sale with extra '80 included (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an '82 FJ40 that im selling due to no time or $$. It is a project i bought about 3 years ago and havent touched.

The frame was sandblasted and coated with POR15 and all body panels including tub have been sandblasted.

Includes too many new parts to list but heres a small example: painless wiring harness, new ceramic headers,tailpipe, muffler, cat converter, light bezel, dash, door panels, window seals, door weather stripping, mirrors, etc.

The front axle has been rebuilt.

Motor and tranny where kept in the rig and ran before disassembly. I bought cruiser dissassembled in boxes and just havent had time to put it together.

I'd say its 95% complete though.

It has factory power steering but no AC.

Needs primer, paint, and reassembled.

I'm also including an 80 FJ40 with a bad motor and rough body and frame.
good for interior parts, doors, top, front axle etc. it's probably 75% complete.

Between the two rigs it would make one nice land cruiser and still give you a lot of extras to keep around or sell.

Rigs are in Boise, ID and I'd like to get around $4000 or so for both of them.

adam
208-899-1216

more pics upon request at thecruiserboy@msn.com

Last edited:
Pics please....

... and unless I'm missing something... you're shootin low bud.
You could prolly part out that stuff and do just fine.

Good luck

Bx

pics???

Pics please

Pics to me, too, please.

alfred<dot>montana<at>gmail<dot>com

Pictures to harridig@gmail.com please - Thanks

update on For Sale Cruisers

Sorry for the delays with the emails and pictures.

My mother had a liver transplant and I've been out of town for about 3 weeks. She is doing very well now and is expected to be home for Christmas.

My internet at home is not currently working and of course that is where i have my pictures stored.

Im out of town with work until the 22nd of december but am hoping to try to send replies with pictures to all who have inquired.

Thanks for your interest and patience.

adam

in line for pics also. anyone here get any pics yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom