Wanted 81-84 FJ40 Center Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I need an 81-83/4 FJ40 center console to wrap up my ashtray and cup holder design. This is the larger plastic console that has the ashtray on the back with the rear heat under it. I don't need any of the rear heat components. Just the plastic console/top. I am willing to buy it, rent it, or simply borrow it. I will cover all shipping fees. I don't need pretty. Faded, cracked, damaged are all fine as long as the rear ashtray square hole has no cracks in it. The rest of it can be totally trashed. Please let me know if you have one laying around. I am attaching a pic of what I am looking for. PM me/start a conversation. I don't know how often I will check this thread.
$_1.jpg

I have a tan one from a BJ41 that I was hoping to sell for $100. It is in decent shape, but I'm not sure if it fits your needs or not. I have disassembled, cleaned, and restored the switch.

IMG_6283.JPG

IMG_6284.JPG

If the above offer works out I’d take the console @Wes offered. I assume @bhicks needs it for the cup holder project and doesn’t actually need it permanently. Sending pm

Reactions: Wes
If the above offer works out I’d take the console @Wes offered. I assume @bhicks needs it for the cup holder project and doesn’t actually need it permanently. Sending pm
Maybe we can work together on it. I can pay @Wes for it and use it for a few weeks until I get fitment perfected then I can sell it to you for the same price. You can be certain I wont be making a profit since you already know I'm paying $100 for it. I will make sure I keep it in great condition. I will even cover the cost to ship it to you so your out $100 total and I'm only out the cost the ship it to me and then to you. Everybody wins.

And then I’m on the hook for a cup holder for being that guy in your classified ad:deadhorse:

I have one you can borrow... PM me to sort out shipping.
Thanks for the offer. if the above offer to sell one for $100 doesn't work out I will contact you. I would prefer to just buy one so I own it and don't have to worry about it accidentally getting damaged. By buying it, I can't make anybody angry if I somehow damage it. If I keep it pristine as I expect to, then @Redgrrr will get a really clean well preserved console for a great price.

And then I’m on the hook for a cup holder for being that guy in your classified ad:deadhorse:
If you want me to ship the console to you when I'm done with it with a new cup holder installed for free; just let me know. You can test it out for me. I have another 40 guy helping me with this project but two sets of opinions/feedback is definitely better than one.

If you want me to ship the console to you when I'm done with it with a new cup holder installed for free; just let me know. You can test it out for me. I have another 40 guy helping me with this project but two sets of opinions/feedback is definitely better than one.
I bought one of your cupholders a while back and really like it. Every time my buddy gets in my Cruiser he picks it up and admires it. And my wife likes that it will fit her large water bottles.

So the console from Wes was paid for last night. I no longer need this thread. Wes thanks for the console and thanks to @Redgrrr for being willing to loan me one.

Loan or attempted hijack not sure but let me know when your done with your prototype process. I’ll buy it off you. Now I need to find the heater core and lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom