Wanted 80 Series Trailer Hitch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
I am looking for a hitch for my 80 series, factory (dealer installed), aftermarket, it doesn't really matter. I am mainly going to be using it to attach my Thule bike carrier.

I am in Utah, but if you or anyone you know is going to Cruise Moab, I should be able to pick it up there, if you're willing to work with me.

I don't need it to be spic and span, but would like it to be in good condition with minimal rust.

Please let me know if you've got one that you can part with and for how much.

T.I.A. for your help!

Mot

I have one and I'm headed to CM. $40. I'll be driving through SLC Tuesday May 1 evening if you need it before you head down.

I have one and I'm headed to CM. $40. I'll be driving through SLC Tuesday May 1 evening if you need it before you head down.

Oooo, NICE!!

Is it aftermaket or dealer-installed?

Not that I'm trying to be too picky, but if you can post a pic when it is convenient for you I would appreciate that very much!

I've received a PM about another one coming from the south, but this seems to be a better choice since the other one would require shipping.

May I procrastinate making the decision in case someone else chimes in, until next weekend? (4/28-29).

Thanks so much for chiming in and for your offer!

Mot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom