SOLD 80 Series Ruff Stuff Housing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a new never used/assembled Ruff Stuff front housing to fit a 9.5 diff built to stock width for an 80 series with 80 series knuckles already welded on. It has extra armor welded on the bottom and comes with a truss for the back side. Asking 1000.00, pick up preferred but willing to ship buyer pays shipping. Located in NM

20180409_185003.jpg

20180409_185015.jpg

20180409_185109.jpg

Last edited:
Welded on at what caster relative to the flat surface of the housing?

It’s not that hard to modify, you know you want it :D

Ya-but I live 20 minutes from Rough Stuff and can easily get one the way I want it! But if this was perfect, then hey,, it's already done!

Castor was set up to replace a stock axle on an 80.

If anyone is looking there is a set of hellfire knuckles for sale in another thread that would go will with this.

Am I correct in assuming that the only way to get this to work with leaf springs is to outboard?

Am I correct in assuming that the only way to get this to work with leaf springs is to outboard?

Not necessarily, depends on the vehicle you want to install it on. If you were going to use it on a 40 series you could buy a special spring perch plate that would be welded into the short side of the center. I have not fully investigated this but I know ruff stuff sells them this way if requested. So it just depends on where you decide to place your spring perches.

Bump price drop to 900.00

Sale Pending

did this sell??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom