80 series rolled over parting out - update! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

I bought an 80 series that needs some work and I posted here not too long ago asking if I should buy "another" rolled over 80 series and use it for parts or just buy the parts out right from eBay/junk yards. The parts price ended up being too close to the rolled over cruiser price so I ended up buying it.

I'll be using most of the front clip for my cruiser so I wanted to let you all know that if anyone needs an engine, transmission, axels...etc to let me know.

Thanks!

What year and color? Im looking for parts for 93-94 interior, dark brown. Also looking for sliders and aftermarket accessories: front and rear bumper, snorkel and lightbar. Auxiliary fuel setup as well if there is one on the truck.

I need a passenger headlight and the right-side tailgate folding support bracket.

What year and color? Im looking for parts for 93-94 interior, dark brown. Also looking for sliders and aftermarket accessories: front and rear bumper, snorkel and lightbar. Auxiliary fuel setup as well if there is one on the truck.

It's a 94 with green color. Interior is dark brown but most of it is in a bad shape. Tell me exactly what you need and I will go check it out for you. Not sure what you mean by sliders and Auxiliary fuel setup. I have the rear bumper with a dent on the side, I can send you a picture of it.

Thanks!

I need a passenger headlight and the right-side tailgate folding support bracket.

Passenger headlight will be used on my truck. I think I have the tailgate support bracket, I will take a picture of it and send it to you.

It's a 94 with green color. Interior is dark brown but most of it is in a bad shape. Tell me exactly what you need and I will go check it out for you. Not sure what you mean by sliders and Auxiliary fuel setup. I have the rear bumper with a dent on the side, I can send you a picture of it.

Thanks!

Looking for the center dash piece if in excellent condition. Also looking for a center consol lid as mine is missing the latching mechanism. Cargo carpet if in good shape, and the plastic pieces that go over the bottoms of the 3rd row seats (where they attach to the floor.) That brown netting that goes on the back of the front row seats (might only be on cloth seats.)

Price + shipping to 95672?

I need the transfercase connector in the picture. I need a few inches of wire so that I can solder it on. Would you have this? It would be shipped to 92128.

Looking for the center dash piece if in excellent condition. Also looking for a center consol lid as mine is missing the latching mechanism. Cargo carpet if in good shape, and the plastic pieces that go over the bottoms of the 3rd row seats (where they attach to the floor.) That brown netting that goes on the back of the front row seats (might only be on cloth seats.)

Price + shipping to 95672?

Sorry, all the interior is destroyed as the car been sitting out in the rain without windows for over 3 years.

I need the transfercase connector in the picture. I need a few inches of wire so that I can solder it on. Would you have this? It would be shipped to 92128.

What picture? Did you attach something?

Looking for the ignition switch connectors, both sides (switch AND harness plugs) with a couple of inches of wire for soldering.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/attachments/ignition-switch-jpg.370492/

I also need the driver side front door switch bezel (window master switch mounts to it), in brown. Not completely concerned with fading IF it's not broken, depending on price.

Looking for the ignition switch connectors, both sides (switch AND harness plugs) with a couple of inches of wire for soldering.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/attachments/ignition-switch-jpg.370492/

I also need the driver side front door switch bezel (window master switch mounts to it), in brown. Not completely concerned with fading IF it's not broken, depending on price.

I have the connector. If you can PM me your address I'll send it to you. Just pay for the shipping you can have the connector for free.

As for the driver door, it was missing when we got the truck so don't have any parts for that.

Hello everyone,

I bought an 80 series that needs some work and I posted here not too long ago asking if I should buy "another" rolled over 80 series and use it for parts or just buy the parts out right from eBay/junk yards. The parts price ended up being too close to the rolled over cruiser price so I ended up buying it.

I'll be using most of the front clip for my cruiser so I wanted to let you all know that if anyone needs an engine, transmission, axels...etc to let me know.

Thanks!
I'm looking for front windshield washer spay model. If you have them please let me know. How much you would take for them . I can send a UPS label for shipping. Thanks, Larry

I'm looking for front windshield washer spay model. If you have them please let me know. How much you would take for them . I can send a UPS label for shipping. Thanks, Larry

Hello, can you send me a picture or a link of what that should look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom