craigslist 80 series Rear Swing Out Tire carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation, just saw this today on local CL.

Paid in full

Screenshot_20230301-151817.png

Yes this has been bought by my on 15th Feb 2023 through a Zelle transfer. I have documentation if needed no problem but this should not be on CL IT'S SOLD ALREADY. I hope this is taken down IMMEDIATELY or I will be filling an investigation through my Bank ASAP. My bank won't allow me to screenshot the transfer but the zelle transfer id# USAQKZAUDC5C
USAA ID# 4558122257

Like I said, I am NOT AFFILIATED with the seller...I just saw the ad and thought someone might be interested.

Who knows, maybe they have a few for sale?
Maybe they do but the photo used in the CL ad is the exact same one used when they sent pictures to me when I was discussing the purchase of the tyre carrier. With that being said everything in the Craigslist ad needs to be sent to me and that includes the brackets for the inside D pillar since that's what is being listed and I already bought it

Maybe they do but the photo used in the CL ad is the exact same one used when they sent pictures to me when I was discussing the purchase of the tyre carrier. With that being said everything in the Craigslist ad needs to be sent to me and that includes the brackets for the inside D pillar since that's what is being listed and I already bought it
Sounds like you got scammed. Also, never use venmo or Zelle unless it’s to someone you know. You won’t get your money back.

I just noticed you bought this from @Deathvalleypaul - Paul is a legit bloke and you’ll definitely get your carrier - I guarantee he has several of those factory 80 tyre carriers and just doesn’t care to post a photo of each one. Take it easy, put your feet up, and have a few frosty fosters while you wait mate - Cheers!

This is Paul. For several days, I was unable to reach the buyer, so I relisted the item as a backup. He had already paid for it, but I had received money from a person that I could not match to the ih8mud name, and frequently sent messages to. I could not make shipping arrangements without a location to send it to.

Although I have had some responses from Craigslist, I have not responded to their inquiries about the spare tire carrier.
Now that I have full information, I am making shipping arrangements. The buyer is a very legitimate buyer who I have always had trust in. The craigslist ad has been removed.
I apologize as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom