SOLD 80 Series Rear E Locker Actuator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SUMMIT CRUISERS Jr

SILVER Star
Threads
Let me know if you have one. As long as it's in good enough shape to rebuild I'm interested. Need one for my upcoming 1997 axle swap. Would be a huge plus if the wiring plug for it is available as well. Not trying to spend a fortune on one.

Last edited:
Bump

rockauto is $400ish new..some threads on adapting an Air actuator solenoid to existing rear locker

Hey I have a rear that I just recently replaced with a fresh one. It stopped actuating in November and I just recently replaced it. I've degreased it, cleaned it up and can package it if you'd like. I don't know anything about re-building them so I wouldn't be the guy to go to regarding if its possible, however since it functioned well for quite some time, I think there is most likely an easy solution.

Let me know your thoughts and I'll send pics.

Actuator.JPG

Hey I have a rear that I just recently replaced with a fresh one. It stopped actuating in November and I just recently replaced it. I've degreased it, cleaned it up and can package it if you'd like. I don't know anything about re-building them so I wouldn't be the guy to go to regarding if its possible, however since it functioned well for quite some time, I think there is most likely an easy solution.

View attachment 1647729

Pm sent

Bump

View attachment 1647729
any idea on part numbers for front and rear?

Reactions: RFB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom