80 series parts - Engine, trany, seats, ect (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about the steering gear?

Howdy,

I would like the drivers side ABS sensor and would take both front sensors complete with harness for $150 if possible.

Also, interested in the rear e-brake assembly - as much of it as possible. Let me know what all is available and you want for it.

Tom

Don't have the harness anymore, let me know if you still want the sensors.

I'll take a birfield and both front and rear driveshafts if they are available.

Thanks.
-onur

Rear driveshaft was sold to a friend of my brother - I should have kept it as I needed to buy a replacement a few months after I sold it. So I'm keeping the front shaft and the birfields - that's why I didn't list them.

Did the PS gear sell?

No - Never listed it for sale, though people have asked about it. I hadn't origonally planed on selling it. A new one lists at $2503.52, though you can get one at the right dealer for $1880. With 17K on the truck it came off of, it's about as close to a new one as I'll ever find should mine fail. I'll change my mind on keeping it for $600.

Will you sell the knock sensors? Any idea if they will fit a obd2 car?

no and no

Do you have the ECU? If it is #89661-60221, how much shipped to 97202?

no

do you have the 2 grey oh jesus bar? LF headlight?

No, and I'm not sure - I have one of the headlights, can't remember if it's a left or right, I'll check tonight.

How about the steering gear?

Hey, how about headlight assemblies?

See above.

Any chance you have the rear lower control arms?

One of mine was bent, so I used both the ones from this truck. I have one, but it's from a truck w/ 200K.

ALL - I'll add parts to the list as I am able to, and will remove them as they are sold. I listed them as such because when I had the truck listed as "Parting out" and said what was destroyed on the truck in the roll, I got too many posts and PM's for parts I didn't have and it became too much to keep up with. The parts I have listed are all pulled off the truck. This makes it much easier to ship in a timely manner.

What condition is the leather on the shifter knob in? Any scuffs or nicks in the leather? I'd be interested in just that part and the screws that go with it, without the rest of the shifter assembly. Thanks!

Still interested in the tranny and possibly the engine.

What have you done to maintain them in the last decade or so? It would only be worth something to me if you were very diligent about preparing them for long term storage.

Last edited:
Been buisy getting tranny ready for shipping and dealing with other issues not relating to crusiers. Plan to get back at listing and getting some information to people I owe info to this weekend.

Engine is still available!

Heath, have you still got the rear jump seats? Also if you need help I am going to the texas event in a couple of weeks.

Also do you have the drag link and tire rod?

Heath, have you still got the rear jump seats? Also if you need help I am going to the texas event in a couple of weeks.

Also do you have the drag link and tire rod?

yep, still have the rear jump seats - not the drag link and tie rod though - they were damaged

I am in need of just the front seat belts...are they still available and how much are they?

Thanks,
Eric

Do you have CDL switch or any switch that I can make a CDL switch into (like Hazard, Rear defrost, etc)?

TIA.

PM sent on seats

If available, I'll take the ds and ps switches (door lock and window), as well as the shifter.
Let me know if they are still available.
Thanks
Victor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom