80 series parts - Engine, trany, seats, ect (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent two PMs last in reply to get payment info for seatbelts...please relpy back to PMs.
Thanks

Sorry guys, first time I've checked in a week or more - long personal story that ends with friend's kid in psych ward, so although I'm sorry I've neglected you, I did have more pressing matters. --- I'll get caught up this week

wiper arms & vanity lens?

I have a 92 - do you have wiper arms in good condition (i.e. non rusted and straight :doh:). Cost?

also need the lens that covers the vanity light on the driver's visor (strange request I know). Cost?

thanks

Paypal Payment sent for the front seatbelts on 3/31...any timeframe on shipping?

Thanks,
Eric

I'm looking for a "Y" pipe. The one that leads up to the cats.

If you havn't sold the Master cylinder yet I'd like it...how much shipped to 05055????

Sorry to hear about your friend's kid..

BEst,

Rob "stayalert" M

Hi there, what have you got left ? I could use those window switches if you still got em

how about the front passenger side window motor?

Still looking for a shipping update on the seatbelts...paypal sent (and received) on March 31st

Do you still have the shifter? Is local pickup okay?

Paypal Payment sent for the front seatbelts on 3/31...any timeframe on shipping?

Thanks,
Eric

Sorry - I won't go into the mess I've been dealing with - I'll send the belts tomorrow - and a refund

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom