SOLD 80 series Fire extinguisher mount left side with locking lid and liner pouch from Wits' End (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bryson

I do stuff.
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
**Not available new anymore** Includes the mount itself, the locking lid with keys, and the interior liner pouch. This really is a well made product, and this one is in great shape - has all the switch knockouts intact still, and looks nearly new. New the parts cost me $135 for the locking lid, $18 for the liner pouch, and $85 for the mount itself ($238 plus tax and shipping total).

Located in Salt Lake City, Utah.

$175 shipped to the lower 48. Will discount for local pickup.

fem4.jpg
fem5.jpg
fem6.jpg
fem7.jpg
fem8.jpg
fem1.jpg
fem3.jpg
fem2.jpg

Hi there. I’m interested in your fire extinguisher mount. What would shipping be to 93463? I also may be able to do a local pick up on my east-west travels in the next few days, I just need to see how ’out of the way’ it would be.

Thanks and I agree… Wit‘s End makes some great stuff.

Hi there. I’m interested in your fire extinguisher mount. What would shipping be to 93463? I also may be able to do a local pick up on my east-west travels in the next few days, I just need to see how ’out of the way’ it would be.

Thanks and I agree… Wit‘s End makes some great stuff.

I'll cover shipping at the $175 price, or knock off ~$15 if you can pick it up locally.

@bryson I'm interested in it if SFCDiablo doesn't get it. I'm local. Thanks

if you haven't sold it, would you sell the locking latch door and pouch? lmk, interested

if you haven't sold it, would you sell the locking latch door and pouch? lmk, interested
At this point I don't want to separate them. I'll certainly let you know if that changes.

***SOLD***

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom