For Sale 80 Series ARB Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling an ARB Roof rack with all required mounting hardware for an 80 series. Rack is in good shape, just wanted to replace it with a Front Runner rack.

Bring a pick up or your LC and I'll help you mount it.

Looking for $700 obo.

PM if you want more pictures or to talk on the phone.

Steel rack?
Is this in Va? Im in Denver, but am from 757 area and have to make a visit soon.

Where in va is the rack located?

Any idea what it would cost to ship this to Texas?

I just checked UPS Freight (took some guesses with class of freight) and came up with $467 to ship to Waxahachie, TX (chose Waxahachie b/c I know the zip code off the top of my head). There may be a cheaper way and I'll look more seriously if any of the current local pick-up offers I'm entertaining don't pan out.

I just checked UPS Freight (took some guesses with class of freight) and came up with $467 to ship to Waxahachie, TX (chose Waxahachie b/c I know the zip code off the top of my head). There may be a cheaper way and I'll look more seriously if any of the current local pick-up offers I'm entertaining don't pan out.

Don't worry about it. Thanks for looking into it, though.

Roof rack is still available. Valued at $1209 from ARB for the rack and mounting kit. Still looking for $700 obo. Comes with a Hi-Lift mount, Hi-Lift jack and free labor on installation if you come pick it up in your 80.

Last edited:
Would you be available tuesday morning early im leaving tomorrow morning to drive down to Florida im in portsmouth nh my goal is virginia late monday i wont have my 80 but i should have enough room for it. Do you think you would be available?

James

Helluva price on a nice roof rack. Wish you were at least on the 'left' side of the Mississippi.

GLWS.

Could you post some pics of the rack mounted on your 80?

i have a buddy who lives in VA... Chantilly is about 100 miles from him... i live in CA.. he works for fastenal and if you could drop it at the fastenal in Chantilly he could have them send to me... 550.00??

Tempting .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom