80 3rd row Seats & Running Boards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

3rd row rear seats in great shape (gray) $250 OBO...SOLD!!!:D

Factory running boards with hardware $100 OBO...

I will deliver to GSMTR if interested but dont want to ship, sorry.

Thanks Jason

Last edited:
second in line for the rear seats

Thanks for the interest in the seats everyone but I still want to sell locally if possible to avoid the shipping hassle....

Im waiting to hear from the KrazyKorean, or anyone else interested in FL or I may deliver up the coast anywhere along I-95 from FL to NY....Buyer must be able to meet me at a truckstop or exit of my choice since I would be in my rig.... Thanks Jason

Seats are SOLD! Thank You Andy....

I still have the running boards if anyone is interested.

I am going to post a pic since I have had a request.

Thanks Jason

Pics...
running boards 001 (Small).jpg
running boards 002 (Small).jpg
running boards 003 (Small).jpg

PM Sent!

Let me know if you change your mind on shipping to either Pompano Beach or Ohio.

Thanks,
Dave.

hi

ok i need this very bad. im willing to bay for it and for the shipping if u want to ship it. other wiz if u r coming to buffalo ny or close to it will pay u cash for it. i live in upstate and this truck is very rare over here and i realy need it :D

I am sorry but I dont have the time right now to try and ship the running boards so they are still 4 sale as long as the buyer will either pick them up or meet me somewhere along I-95 between FL & NY....
Buyer would have to meet me preferably at a truckstop on any Wed. or Thurs.

Thanks for all the interest and again I apoligize for not being able to ship them out at this time.... Thanks Jason

Running Boards

Hey Guys,

Im still looking to get rid of these running boards... Sorry but I still cant ship but will help in delivery if possible... Thanks :)

Hey Guys,

Im still looking to get rid of these running boards... Sorry but I still cant ship but will help in delivery if possible... Thanks :)
Hey,
Sorry, I know it's been a while, but do you still have the running boards? I'll be coming down to FL in a few weeks and can pay cash if you still have them. They should be a direct fit from 1991-1997 right? I have a 1992 LC. Please PM me if you still have it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom