Parting Out 80 + 100 series parts in Arizona, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a couple reservoirs. Just haven't had time to put them on eBay. I agree... I'd rather not separate them if I didn't have to... but I can.

Thanks!

Ok. I posted the stuff I need on the other parting out thread. I'll let you know about the pump and maybe the tuna after I hear back .thanks.

Howdy. I'm hoping to find a radiator core support and driver (lh) inner fender for an 80 if still available, to Texas, 75069. Trying to decide if I should just replace mine or keep beating out with a hammer and trying to get mine to 'work.' Thanks

Hello again. I've had several people ask about the running boards for the 100. I've got them cleaned up and listed on eBay at item number 162933151944.
Thanks

Do you have the passenger front fender flare? Also the screws that hold the inner door panels under the arm rests?

I don't have that fender flare at the moment but should in the next couple weeks. I'm sure I have some of those screws laying around. I'll check into that.

This 1992 that I'm getting is a darker brown but I'll check on that. I know the antenna mast is bent over but the motor may be good still.

looking for a grill for a 2006 LX470 if you happen to come across one in your travels. Damaged is fine so long as it's not completely unusable. Thanks

Are the backing plates on the 100 Series rear axle available?

Looking for a 100 series rear X-member if you have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom