Wanted 78’ choke cable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jestlurnin

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello everyone, as some of you may have seen I’m putting a 78’ 55 back to OEM. Got all the accelerator linkage sorted but dug under the dash today and found that I in fact do not have a full choke cable. The PO cut it about 6 inches past the knob.

If someone has one sitting around I’d gladly take it off your hands. To clarify further I need the cable to have the button on the end to work with my city racer desmog carb.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, as some of you may have seen I’m putting a 78’ 55 back to OEM. Got all the accelerator linkage sorted but dug under the dash today and found that I in fact do not have a full choke cable. The PO cut it about 6 inches past the knob.

If someone has one sitting around I’d gladly take it off your hands. To clarify further I need the cable to have the button on the end to work with my city racer desmog carb.

Thank you.

i can simply Professionally Restore a FJ40 one or any KNOB style u like to the LONGER FJ55 needed one , it would be a total restore

- do u require a brass barrell stop or no ?

- example FJ55 one i have done in the past ,

- u will get my best work and it will surpass your wildest Teq dreams and function better then a NEW / NOS one due to fact i ADD the wraccett clicks detent stops ,

- unless you u request otherwise , and that's NOT wise in anyway ! :confused:

-

DSCN6621.JPG
DSCN6625.JPG
DSCN6626.JPG
DSCN6627.JPG
DSCN6628.JPG
DSCN6630.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom